Living a beautiful life doesn’t have to be complicated. Better still, it’s often best the less complex we try to make it. There is no one main key thing to guarantee success in any venture, and it’s much the same here – try to incorporate even half of these items into your routine to see the best results! Here are just a few quick, easy things you can keep in mind to help you build a more beautiful existence!
1. Take a 10-30 minute walk every day. Exercise is nature’s own antidepressant.
2. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
3. When you wake up in the morning, before your first worry can cross your mind, take a moment to be thankful.
4. Eat more foods that grows on plants and less foods manufactured in plants.
5. Drink green tea and plenty of water. Eat blueberries, broccoli, and almonds. They are rich in anti-oxidants
6. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
7. Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip, issues of the past, negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
8. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a pauper – eating in time with your natural rhythms just makes sense.
9. Life isn’t fair, but it’s still good.
10. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Forgive them for everything !
11. Don’t take yourself too seriously.
12. You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
13. Don’t let your past spoil the present.
14. Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
15. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
16. Frame every so-called disaster with these words: “In five years, will this matter?”
17. Help the needy, be generous ! Be a Giver!
18. What other people think of you is none of your business.
19. Time heals everything.
20. However good or bad a situation is,it will change.
21. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
22. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
23. Each night before you go to bed,Pray to God and Be thankful for what you’ll accomplish, today !
24. Remember that you are too blessed to be stressed.
25. Make the most of every moment – tomorrow is never guaranteed.
I hope these simple inspirations will help make you smile, stop and make you think, and in the end enrich your days to their fullest! Helping people find their place in this world is one of my biggest passions, but it doesn’t end at the closing table – I love helping others live fuller lives by sharing the light I’ve been given. I’d love to hear from you on my Facebook fan page, or via my real estate website, feel free to visit me there!